Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh crap...

What have I done now? I went and signed up for a blog. The sweat is already pouring down my back, my thoughts are completely blank. I've been a blogger for about 30 seconds and already I am suffering from blogger's block!

What happened? I had so many great ideas, thoughts that the world needed to have imparted so that lives would be enriched. This sounded like so much fun when Erin suggested it! Yet all I can come up with is, "Hi, my name is Cecelia, and I'm a blogger." Quick, somebody hand me the tequila! Oh wait, I don't drink...then a round of double stuffed Oreos, stat!

No, I will not run screaming from the room, throwing my computer off the balcony. I know how I can handle this - one step at a time, one day at a time, one word at a time. And if I successfully take each small step, the written world will be mine, everyone hanging onto my every... Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment